Thanks for your encouragement last week. This time I feel much more confident.
What I'm wondering is; did anyone actually read to the end of my last list? I've hardly told any real flesh and blood friends or family about my blog but my closest friend reads it thoroughly and told me in evening that he was very confused; what did #2 mean? and why 13 when there were only 12 things on my list. I didn't believe him but when I checked he was right. Did you notice that? Please tell me in a comment if I do anything really stupid again!
So here are thirteen random things I enjoy -
- seeing my monkeys playing and smiling together
- photos - in every way, taking, looking at my own and other people's, sorting...
- a hot cup of coffee in the morning
- sleeping all through the night
- eating with friends
- getting out into the fresh air
- flicking through cookbooks and testing new recipes
- getting post
- the smell of freshly baked bread
- watching obscure films in arthouse cinemas
- lying in bed and reading a book
- dreaming of future holidays and travel
- good health