I've spent so much time pondering about what to write about this week and could easily write a list of thirteen ideas for lists that I have discarded. I think I'm just nervous because I'm new to all of this and wonder who on earth would want to read my ideas. Am I right? Does it get easier when you've been here longer?
In the end I've decided that I'm probably not the only one who likes reading trivial facts about total strangers and am going to write about the simplest thing - me.
So here goes with THIRTEEN FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I'm 35.
- I have worn glasses nearly all my life and can't imagine putting contact lenses into my eyes.
- I have long brown hair.
- I grew up in Warrington, northwest England.
- I always wear black socks.
- I'd like to start jogging again.
- My favourite food is Indian.
- I have a good memory BUT
- I'm very good at losing things.
- I have a very sweet tooth.
- I have a bachelor's degree in European Studies.
- I live on a former island in the river Elbe.
- I can count most of the time!
I'm going to post now before I change my mind again. It's Thursday here now but who knows what time will come up on my blog. Can anyone tell me how the posting times work? I'm totally confused by them.
Click here to read more Thursday Thirteens.
Thanks for reading and have a good Thursday.